Le Cafe Kit
This full kit is now completely sold out, never to return! There are still some individual jerseys and shorts left available in very limited sizes, so please check those out!
Le Cafe hearkens back to the days of proper cycling. When bikes were steel, wheels were steel and every ride was 200km uphill in the snow.
Drawing inspiration from the bold colours and simple patterns of team jerseys from the late ‘70s, Le Cafe is an understated yet striking design.
- The Sunday Club Fit - Suitable for everything the Sunday club run brings. These kits are designed to be aero without the usual too tight feeling. Jerseys constructed from ultra breathable fabrics and bib shorts crafted around our super comfortable chamois, with a slightly longer leg length and featuring compressive fabric that supports your muscles and aids in preventing fatigue.
- Premium sleeve and leg grippers - Longer length sleeves and legs with laser cut elastic grippers make sure everything stays exactly where it should.
- Water resistant 4th pocket - In addition to the reinforced 3 rear pockets, our jerseys feature a secure zipped 4th pocket with a water resistant lining perfect for any valuables you want to keep safe from rain or perspiration. The zip also features a reflective surround for extra visibility in gloomy conditions.
- Low profile mesh shoulder straps - Our mesh shoulder straps are designed to hold everything in place without digging in, no matter how many hours you spend in the saddle. The mesh back panel also aids in wicking away sweat while keeping temperatures cool.
- Flat Lock Stitching - We've used flat locked seams to keep reliability comfort high.
Our model is 181cm tall, 71kg and wears a Medium.
This kit comprises both the jersey and matching bib shorts. For those that require a different size short to jersey, we recommend you purchase them separately. If you have any issues getting the size you require, please get in touch.